Thursday, 27 March 2014

Skiing in Innsbruck

Ready to go.
Janelle excited in the hotel room but we changed that. We hired an instructor to help us navigate the public transport, the lift passes and basic lessons.  If you are skiing in Innsbruck, the buses are free, just get on the right one.  It does help, if you have the carry your gear everywhere.  We caught a cable train to a gondola.  It carries you up the mountain on the northern side of Innsbruck.  It is the mountain in the background of yesterdays photos. Alexis was very patient with Janelle and helpful to Amy and I.  Red Bull were holding a sled race down one of the slopes.  I was lying back enjoying crazy uni students making fools of themselves sliding down a slope of a vehicle made from Red Bulls cans.  Many did not survive the trip to the bottom.
Tried after a long day enjoyed dinner with a good beer. Tomorrow Amy and I are going up the Glacier to go skiing.
Steady does it

Amy Me and Alexis

Lunch was good

Lying back enjoying others making a fool of the themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment